Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Seven Decisions for Success By: Andy Andrews

The learnings and take-aways from this article have been a mainstay of mine for several years.
I have listened to Andy Andrew's audio version at least 40 times. 

When you are in a funk or uncertain about the road ahead, these seven points offer a baseline guide for your journey going forward.

What I found amazing about his work is that after listening and reading it over time, I continually discovered new things that I could apply in my life.

Decision 1.  The Responsible Decision (The Buck stops here)
Decision 2.  The Guided Decision (I will seek Wisdom)
Decision 3.  The Active Decision (I am a Person of Action)
Decision 4.  The Certain Decision (I have a Decided Heart)
Decision 5.  The Joyful Challenge (Today, I will choose to be Happy)
Decision 6.   The Compassionate Decision (I will Greet this day with a Forgiving Spirit)
Decision 7.   The Persistent Decision (I will Persist without Exception)


I hope that you find this article of value and interest and more importantly, you apply them in your life.

Click Here  for full article.


"Helping you to the Next Level"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great article Mike. The article is an easy read and with a very strong message.

Carol Gervais