Friday, January 29, 2010

Introduction

Hello out there!


As those of you who know me are aware, I am actively involved in public speaking, workshop facilitation and sales team coaching. I have operated X5 Management, a business consulting service, for a number of years and am passionate about what I do!


Every week I am approached by a number of people seeking advice on how to network effectively and promote their business. With the growing popularity of social media, I thought a blog would be a wonderful avenue for me to share my experience, advice, ideas and views with friends , colleagues or anyone in need of a little guidance.


I will be updating my blog with tips and tricks, links to articles, relevant facts and anything else that I think may be of interest to business people. I would like this to be an engaging and collaborative blog, so I encourage readers to comment on what I post- Voice your opinion, ask question or even challenge me!


My goal is for this blog to become a place for everyone from industry experts to business students to connect and become enlightened.




So....
Read, Comment, Enjoy and CONNECT!

No comments: